7720

Progress: 340/928 pages
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

Classic FM Favourite Shakespeare: Performed by Alan Cox & Cast - William Shakespeare, Alan Cox, Richard,  O.B.E. Griffiths, Victoria Hamilton, Derek Jacobi, Antony Sher, Imogen Stubbs, John Brunning
Moriarty - Derek Jacobi, Julian Rhind-Tutt, Anthony Horowitz
The House of Silk - Derek Jacobi, Anthony Horowitz
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Apology to the Librarians

I've recently created BookLikes author widgets for my own website (ThemisAthena.info) and, in the process, ended up submitting what in hindsight probably amounts to a three-digit number of edits on author profiles and book records, all of which are edits that are now probably sitting in a queue somewhere for a librarian to check.

So, first and foremost, here's my apology to the librarians out there for doing this to you!

I've applied for librarian status myself in order to be able to at least finalize my own edits and not leave them for someone else to clean up after me (not to mention that I don't ever want this sort of thing to happen again).  Here's hoping I'll be able to mend my own ways after all, sooner rather than later.  And of course, it would be great to be able to help out more in the future here, too, same as on GR and LM.  But anyway -- sorry for getting carried away!