7243

Currently Reading

Queen of Martyrs
Samantha Wilcoxson
The Warlord Trilogy (Abridged)
Bernard Cornwell

Recently Added

Miss Marple Complete Short Stories (Gift Set) - Joan Hickson, Agatha Christie
Murder is Easy - Agatha Christie
The Moving Finger: Complete & Unabridged (Audiocd) - Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Apology to the Librarians

I've recently created BookLikes author widgets for my own website (ThemisAthena.info) and, in the process, ended up submitting what in hindsight probably amounts to a three-digit number of edits on author profiles and book records, all of which are edits that are now probably sitting in a queue somewhere for a librarian to check.

So, first and foremost, here's my apology to the librarians out there for doing this to you!

I've applied for librarian status myself in order to be able to at least finalize my own edits and not leave them for someone else to clean up after me (not to mention that I don't ever want this sort of thing to happen again).  Here's hoping I'll be able to mend my own ways after all, sooner rather than later.  And of course, it would be great to be able to help out more in the future here, too, same as on GR and LM.  But anyway -- sorry for getting carried away!