7494

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

The Beat Goes On: The Complete Rebus Short Stories - Ian Rankin, James McPherson
Rebus Audio Box Set 2: 7 Inspector Rebus Audiobooks - Ian Rankin, James McPherson
Rebus Audio Box Set 1: The First 10 Rebus Stories - Bill Paterson, Ian Rankin, James McPherson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

How To Find New Booklikes Blogs - Group

Because we haven't spammed your feeds enough today.

I put up a group which will make it easier to people to find new blogs to follow, and gain more interesting people to interact with. There is different sections and all, it is like fabulous and awesome.

I did not plan it, so don't ask me, I don't know shit, I just made it in the heat of my many moments.

I will figure out soon but it is an open group and EVERYONE and ANYONE can participate and start helping out in any way they wish to.

You can find the group here. Go and join in the fun.

No, but mostly because I am not a guy. Thank you to all the wonderful people here over at Booklikes, this community is what makes everything seem possible, and fun as fuck.

Happy connecting!