8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Big News! (NetGalley News)

For the first time ever, one of my books is on NetGalley. Thanks to the wonderful folks over at Red Adept Publishing, you may now request Pennies for the Damned for review. This is the second book in the series, but I heard from readers that it stands well on its own. In fact, the first book is a bit on the extreme horror side of things. This one is far more accessible in tone and delivery.

Have at it, folks. Tell everybody you know. I hope you get approved and fun times are had by all. Enjoy!

Reblogged from Lornographic Material