7819

Tony Riches
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

The Last Alchemist in Paris: & Other Curious Tales from Chemistry - Lars Ohrstrom
Monstrous Little Voices: Five New Stories from Shakespeare's Fantastic World - Adrian Tchaikovsky, Jonathan Barnes, Emma Newman, Foz Meadows, Kate Heartfield
End In Tears: (A Wexford Case) - Ruth Rendell
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Glamour Shots -- The Wages of Sin

So I logged back into BookLikes this morning and found that a lot of people have posted a second time, with the results of different search parameters, e.g., using their screen names instead of their RL first names or vice versa.  Well, I googled "Glamour Shot" and "Themis-Athena" ... and guess what I got?  The BL profile photos of those of you who mentioned my screen name in their own posts yesterday!!

Other than those, this is what my first row results consisted of:

And yes, the last one is actually a depiction of Themis (minus blindfold, which I assume would have screwed up the artistic effect), by Howard David Johnson.

ETA: Here are screen shots of this morning's search results, in addition to the images posted above:

(Somehow I love it that even some of the social icons used by BL members found their way in there ...)