8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Electric Lit: After Harper Lee’s Watchman, Publishers Announce Flurry of Discovered Sequels

Harper Lee’s recently discovered sequel to To Kill a Mockingbird was published today, and it is already so successful that her Lawyer announced there might be a third “discovered” manuscript. Other publishers are jumping in on the sequel craze. Here are some discovered sequels to literary classics coming out this year:

Lunch at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote

A Remix of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin

Okay, Let Me Go Already! by Kazuo Ishiguro

2667 by Roberto Bolano

2 Pride 2 Prejudice by Jane Austen

Source: http://electricliterature.com/after-harper-lees-watchman-publishers-announce-flurry-of-discovered-sequels