8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

The Guardian: Italian authors ask Venice to ban their books after gay children's stories pulled

After picture books about same-sex families are pulled from city’s schools, 267 writers ask for their work to be taken off shelves.

The text of the letter and the names of all signatories can be found here: http://www.traparentesi.eu/

Source: http://www.theguardian.com/books/2015/jul/16/italian-authors-venice-mayor-ban-books-children-same-sex-family?CMP=fb_culture-gdnculture