8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Turandot

I'll be off over the weekend to see this year's open air event at the Bregenz Opera Festival on Lake Constance – Giacomo Puccini's Turandot, complete with Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, 27 x 72 m (89 x 236 ft) Chinese Wall and terracotta army stage, and Chinese acrobats (click on any of the images to find out more about the production on the Festival's official website).  Just keep your fingers crossed the weather is going to hold!  This should be great fun.  Will be back on Sunday night.

Take care everybody, and have a great weekend!