8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

More Musical Fireworks, courtesy of Bonn Opera: "Benvenuto Cellini" by Hector Berlioz

Laugh-out-loud funny and starring my new favorite tenor, Mirko Roschkowski, in the title role.

We have opening night season tickets, but I unfortunately missed this when it premiered in November -- so when my mom and the friend of hers who went with her in my stead said I absolutely had to see this, too, we decided to get tickets again ... and I'm so glad we did!

(And, yes, I am on a roll this holiday season ... :) )