7494

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

The Beat Goes On: The Complete Rebus Short Stories - Ian Rankin, James McPherson
Rebus Audio Box Set 2: 7 Inspector Rebus Audiobooks - Ian Rankin, James McPherson
Rebus Audio Box Set 1: The First 10 Rebus Stories - Bill Paterson, Ian Rankin, James McPherson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

More Musical Fireworks, courtesy of Bonn Opera: "Benvenuto Cellini" by Hector Berlioz

Laugh-out-loud funny and starring my new favorite tenor, Mirko Roschkowski, in the title role.

We have opening night season tickets, but I unfortunately missed this when it premiered in November -- so when my mom and the friend of hers who went with her in my stead said I absolutely had to see this, too, we decided to get tickets again ... and I'm so glad we did!

(And, yes, I am on a roll this holiday season ... :) )