8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

#Follow a Newbie (or any blog with few followers....really)

Hi,

I'm just sharing this again as there seem to have been a number of new members to the BookLikes community.

Because it isn't easy to find people / blogs to follow and interact with on BookLikes, some BLikers set up a few open discussion groups some time ago where people can drop in say hello or tell others about new blogs they have found.

The Groups are located in :

Find New Booklikes Blogs To Follow

There has been quite a bit of activity there recently, so I thought it would be worth letting people know.

Happy reading!