8672

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space - Carl Sagan, Ann Druyan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Halloween Icons

Moonlight Murder and Jennifer ('s BOOoooOOOOks) have already posted some impressively creative ideas for marking your bingo card using Picmonky or scrapbooking techniques, but for those who are just planning to mark their cards using Paint or some similar bare-bones editing program: Here are two websites where you can download Halloween icons for free:

IconArchive (http://www.iconarchive.com/category/halloween-icons.html) and

CG Vector (http://www.cgvector.com/tag/icon/page/10/).

Once downloaded, just select icon, copy and paste onto the relevant square of your card -- done.  Sometimes you may have to do a bit of resizing; not all of the icons have the same size, but basically ... that's it.

They've got all sorts of different images in all sorts of different styles, too.

Halloween Icons: