8673

Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

Blowback - Valerie Plame Wilson, Sarah Lovett, Negin Farsad
In Defense of a Liberal Education - Fareed Zakaria
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Note to Self: remember on booklikes that ..

• Combining stray editions found when searching for books or after adding a missing edition = report/flag the book from the book page.  It helps librarians if list each edition's booklikes URL (including the book page reporting) in the comment.
  • Read reviews on booklikes of books I am reading or shelving positively.  Check the reviewer profiles for recent activity to find people to follow.  Booklikes is lonely when someone has few followers/followed and at least you have a book (possibly an entire genre) in common.
  • Reading Lists when menus are working are upper left "dashboard" menu choice under the "apps" menu.  When menus not working, at http://booklikes.com/apps/reading-lists .
  • Discussion Rooms when menus are working are upper left "dashboard"; when not working they are at http://booklikes.com/groups .
Reblogged from Debbie's Spurts