10579

Recently Added

Richard of Bordeaux: A Play in Two Acts - Gordon Daviot
The Wrath and the Dawn - Ariana Delawari, Renee Ahdieh
The Raven Tower - Ann Leckie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BL Woes

Just a signal boost post for those who care about this community: OB has posted about BL's latest woes here, and one of the things she mentioned as a possible alternative was setting up a multi-contributor blog. It wouldn't, in and of itself, get us a book database, so that aspect of a full-fledged book site obviously wouldn't be covered ... but it would take care of the blogging and at least some of the social aspects -- if BL fails, which I still hope it won't.

Anyway, looks like it may be time to put on our thinking caps again.

And FWIW, there's also this thread / poll, for those who still have a GR profile ...

P.S. To join the conversation, please go to either of the three places linked above instead of commenting here.