7243

Currently Reading

Queen of Martyrs
Samantha Wilcoxson
The Warlord Trilogy (Abridged)
Bernard Cornwell

Recently Added

Miss Marple Complete Short Stories (Gift Set) - Joan Hickson, Agatha Christie
Murder is Easy - Agatha Christie
The Moving Finger: Complete & Unabridged (Audiocd) - Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

The Twelve Tasks of the Festive Season -- Task the Second: The Silent Nights; and Task the Third: The Holiday Party

Task the Second: The Silent Nights:

- Get your hygge on! Put on your fuzziest socks, light a candle, and spend some time (reading) in front of the fireplace or your coziest nook. Post a picture if you want!

And:

Task the Third: The Holiday Party:

- Read a book where a celebration is a big part of the action.

Sofa, pillows, favorite blanket, favorite black velvet slippers, favorite childhood dinner and a mug of spicy chocolate tea, volume 3 of the audio collection of Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey / Maturin cycle on my living room speakers, with Rex Stout's And Four to Go (4 short stories, 3 of these involving holiday celebrations) to be finished later ... I'd say that should count as two birds (tasks) with one, err, shot, shouldn't it?