11016

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

Still Life - Louise Penny, Adam Sims
Murder by Matchlight - E.C.R. Lorac, Mark Elstob
Murder in the Snow: A Cotswold Christmas Mystery - Gladys Mitchell, Patience Tomlinson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Halloween Bingo Lists

For last year's (Inaugural) Halloween Bingo, many of the participants contributed to lists by square, as a resource for anyone struggling to find books that fit.

This year, several of the squares/categories are similar to last year's, so I thought I'd post them here again.

These lists can definitely be added to; just leave your suggestions in the list's comment section.

(Scary) Women Authors square - Same as this year's "Terrifying Women"

Classic Horror Square

Ghost Stories and Haunted Houses Square - this was a combined square last year, but hopefully the list is still useful (can a house be haunted without ghosts?).

Diverse Authors Square - same as "Diverse Voices"

Gothic Square

Locked Room Mystery Square

Magical Realism Square

Supernatural square

Witches Square

Mystery Square - there are books in this list that would work for "Cozy Mystery", "Amateur Sleuth", and "Murder Most Foul"

Vampires vs. Werewolves square - this was another combined square last year, but looking over the list briefly, most of them are marked whether they are vampires, werewolves or both.  The list also seems to be clear of shifter books.

If time permits, I'll try to create a few more lists for the new categories (zombies, demons, Romantic Suspense, etc.)  Please, if you have any suggestions, help a girl out and let me know.  :)

Reblogged from Murder by Death