11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Bingo information!

You can find further information/ask questions about bingo in the bingo group. Some helpful threads:

Rules thread: This is the place where you find the rules. If you have a question about one of the bingo rules or a question about game format, post it here!

Questions about squares: All of the discussion related to the squares and which books fit/don't fit the squares can be found in this thread. If you have a specific question about a book/space, post it here!

Request your card: This is the place to put your card request. If you don't post here, you will not get a card! This is also where I will post your card.

If you have more questions about where to find things, comment below!

Reblogged from Abandoned by user