11016

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

Still Life - Louise Penny, Adam Sims
Murder by Matchlight - E.C.R. Lorac, Mark Elstob
Murder in the Snow: A Cotswold Christmas Mystery - Gladys Mitchell, Patience Tomlinson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Bingo information!

You can find further information/ask questions about bingo in the bingo group. Some helpful threads:

Rules thread: This is the place where you find the rules. If you have a question about one of the bingo rules or a question about game format, post it here!

Questions about squares: All of the discussion related to the squares and which books fit/don't fit the squares can be found in this thread. If you have a specific question about a book/space, post it here!

Request your card: This is the place to put your card request. If you don't post here, you will not get a card! This is also where I will post your card.

If you have more questions about where to find things, comment below!

Reblogged from Moonlight Snowfall