8772

John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
Detective Inspector Huss
Helene Tursten
Gilded Needles (Valancourt 20th Century Classics)
Christopher Fowler, Michael McDowell, Mike Mignola
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry
The Woman In White
Wilkie Collins

Recently Added

White Butterfly - Michael Boatman, Walter Mosley
Gilded Needles - Michael McDowell, R.C. Bray
Hunter and Hunted: The Ed and Am Hunter Novels (Frederic Brown Mystery Library) - Fredric Brown
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

16 Tasks of the Festive Season: Square 9 - Winter Solstice / Yaldā Night

The Illustrated Stratford Shakespeare - William Shakespeare

Tasks for Winter Solstice and Yaldā Night: Read a book in one night - in the S. Hemisphere, read a book in a day. –OR– Grab one of your thickest books off the shelf. Ask a question and then turn to page 40 and read the 9th line of text on that page. Post your results. –OR– Eat a watermelon or pomegranate for good luck and health in the coming year, but post a pic first!.

Who better to turn to for this than Shakespeare?

I asked a question on behalf of Teddy: Will he remain the only cat around this place, or is there another (of course, also FIV positive) feline in our joint future?

I think the Bard's answer is unequivocal -- and I'll make a note of that new nickname for Teddy, for whenever we find out who "she" is going to be):

Merken