9023

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

The Perfect Stranger - P.J. Kavanagh
Andersonville - MacKinlay Kantor
When French Women Cook: A Gastronomic Memoir with Over 250 Recipes - Madeleine Kamman
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Hygge!

Tasks for Saint Lucia's Day: Get your Hygge on -- light a few candles if you’ve got them, pour yourself a glass of wine or hot chocolate/toddy, roast a marshmallow or toast a crumpet, and take a picture of your cosiest reading place.

The cat and I made a lovely comfortable evening of it last night:

("And what is so interesting about a cat eating his dinner, I'd like to know?!")