8433

Currently Reading

Mystery in the Channel
Freeman Wills Crofts, Gordon Griffin
Mystery in the Channel (British Library Crime Classics)
Freeman Wills Crofts

Recently Added

The Mask of Dimitrios - Eric Ambler, Mark Mazower
The Malinsay Massacre - Dennis Wheatley
The Murder at the Vicarage (Audiocd) - James Saxon, Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Surprise, Surprise Bonus Joker #2: The Cuckoo Egg

THE SOLUTION:

It's World Peace Day (square 10) ... which isn't on December 21, but on September 21 of each year.

Congrats to everybody who messaged us with the correct answer -- that's one bonus point for each of you!

We're almost halfway into the 16 Tasks of the Festive Season, and it's time for another bonus joker ... and for 'fessing up: because we've put one over on you.

Yes, that's right, one of the 32 holidays we've included in the game isn't actually set in December but ... well, when exactly, and of course which holiday it is, will be for you to find out.

We'll give you two hints:

(1) It's not one of the holidays that we've already passed, and

(2) It's not one of the holidays that are based on a different calendar than the Gregorian calendar, so that they could be on certain dates in November or December in one year and on other dates the next year.

(Oh, and it isn't Christmas.  But you'll have suspected that.)

Since we'd like to give as many people as possible the chance to earn a bonus point for this one, we'd ask you to PM Murder by Death or Themis-Athena your answers so the beans don't get spilled too early.

The joker is good from right now until 12 midnight (EST) on November 29, 2017.

Happy hunting!