11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

16 Tasks of the Festive Season - Hogfather Buddy Read

Hogfather: (Discworld Novel 20) - Terry Pratchett

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I'm just re-posting this as a reminder that our Hogfather Buddy Read is starting this Friday, 1st December.

I set up a Discussion Group here

Looking forward to it!

---------------------------------------------------------

Is anyone interested in a Buddy Read of Hogfather in December??

Square # 13 has a Book themes for Hogswatch Night: Of course - read Hogfather!  Or any Discworld book (or anything by Terry Pratchett)

I couldn't remember if there already was an official buddy read for this, so thought I'd ask as a couple of others have noted interest in reading the book earlier today.

I'll set up a discussion group in the next few days.

To anyone interested, would a start date of 1st December suit?

Reblogged from BrokenTune