9023

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

The Perfect Stranger - P.J. Kavanagh
Andersonville - MacKinlay Kantor
When French Women Cook: A Gastronomic Memoir with Over 250 Recipes - Madeleine Kamman
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

16 Tasks of the Festive Season: Square 1 - Calan Gaeaf

Tasks for Calan Gaeaf: [...] Make a cozy wintertime dish involving leeks (the national plant of Wales) and post the recipe and pictures with your thoughts about how it turned out.

Well, this is more Wales going oriental, but anyway -- fried noodles, ham sausage, bits of boiled egg, leeks, and oodles of Stokes sweet chili sauce ... if I wanted to give it a fancy name, I'd call it Bami Goreng.  Or something of the sort.

"And where's my food, mom?!"            --            "Ah.  That's better!"