11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Our garden, earlier today.  Just a teeny tiny bit of white dust, and it won't last -- in fact, it's raining again already, and the white coating of the fir trees is already gone again.  But for it to snow at all here all the way at the bottom of the Rhine valley is not a very frequent thing to happen, so I think with yesterday's sighting of decidedly more snow on the higher elevations that we passed through on the way to Frankfurt, and today's token appearance even in the lowlands, we can well and truly declare winter to have begun.