11016

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

Still Life - Louise Penny, Adam Sims
Murder by Matchlight - E.C.R. Lorac, Mark Elstob
Murder in the Snow: A Cotswold Christmas Mystery - Gladys Mitchell, Patience Tomlinson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

16 Tasks of the Festive Season: Square 16 - Kwanzaa

Tasks for Kwanzaa: Create a stack of books in the Kwanzaa color scheme using red, black and green and post your creation and post a photo (or post a photo of a shelfie where black, red and green predominate).

BONUS task: Create something with your stack of books: a christmas tree or other easily identifiable object.

It so happened I had a bunch of planned Halloween Bingo reads still sitting around that fit the bill ... so here we go:

... and rearranged as a star (and I swear the covers of those books by Denise Mina, Louise Penny, Val McDermid and Stephen Booth are actually greenish-turquoise, not blue):

-- and finally, rearranged again as a reader sitting on a chair (OK, well, just use your imagination ... :D):