10086

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

How the García Girls Lost Their Accents - Annie Kozuch, Annie Henk, Blanca Camacho, Julia Alvarez
Elephants can Remember - Agatha Christie
Curtain: Complete and Unabridged: Poirot's Last Case (Audiocd) - Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

16 Festive Tasks - The Prize (Part 2)

... and following (almost) straight on the heels of MbD's post, here is part 2 of your prize and our donation:

So, not only did you all earn enough points to furnish a mobile library in Africa with almost 30 books, the points you earned also make it possible to teach a child in Africa or Asia for a whole year.  Yey for all of you -- as MbD said, you guys rock!