8804

Recently Added

The Jewel That Was Ours - Colin Dexter, Samuel  West
The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn - Samuel  West, Colin Dexter
Edinburgh Twilight - Carole Lawrence, Napoleon Ryan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

KYD Green Round: Crime Scene Card Claim - Team MbD / Lillelara / TA

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling, Stephen Fry

Since I was already fairly far advanced in the book I'd been reading / listening to for this card when Nighttime Reading Center posted her guess (congrats again on getting there first! :) ), the team agreed I'd just finish my book and claim the card for the points awarded for a crime scene already revealed by someone else's guess.

Obviously, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone fulfills all three tasks associated with this card -- Gryffindor is the house whose students most embody bravery, Hogwarts is brimming with magic, and the audio version very prettily displays the Gryffindor colors of scarlet (red) and gold (yellow).