8804

Recently Added

The Jewel That Was Ours - Colin Dexter, Samuel  West
The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn - Samuel  West, Colin Dexter
Edinburgh Twilight - Carole Lawrence, Napoleon Ryan
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

KYD Green Round: Crime Scene Card Guess - Team MbD / Lillelara / TA

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. Rowling, Stephen Fry

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets matches at least 2 of the tasks for the "Planet Camazotz" crime scene card: "set in a different dimension of this world" and "published between 1918 and 2007".  If you award an "assist" to Hermione Granger for, inter alia, stealing the recipe for and concocting the polyjuice potion, and for providing the final crucial clue about the entrance of the Secret Chamber (even if Harry and Ron had to wrench it out of her petrified hand), arguably this book might even fit at least 2 1/2 of the tasks for this card.