10086

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

How the García Girls Lost Their Accents - Annie Kozuch, Annie Henk, Blanca Camacho, Julia Alvarez
Elephants can Remember - Agatha Christie
Curtain: Complete and Unabridged: Poirot's Last Case (Audiocd) - Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Classics

I recently was cleaning my library shelves and, of course, had to remove the books to do so. Afterwards, as I rearranged and returned the books to their shelves, I thought about the many International Collectors Library volumes and other classics that my late wife and I had purchased many years ago. I don’t recall that either of us ever read one. My minimalist daughter would tell me, “Dad, why do you have these? You never read them.” So, I made a pledge to work one in from time to time in my reading schedule. I invite all of you to do something similar.

Let’s read classic books! Who’s with me? My first will be As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner. My reviews of these works will include a little biography gleaned from Wikipedia. I’m sure most of you use Wikipedia to look things up. Donations to them are appreciated.

I invite you to reblog this with your friends as I don’t have many.

Reblogged from MikeDI