9074

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean

Recently Added

The Case of Charles Dexter Ward - H.P. Lovecraft
So kam der Mensch auf den Hund - Konrad Lorenz
Arctic Dreams - Barry Lopez
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Beatles Jukebox

Got home earlier tonight after a long day and three hours' worth of sleep the night before, following on the heels of three equally long days (and similarly short nights); finally caught up with three days' worth of BookLikes posts and am now dog-tired (again).

So I thought before logging off I'd just drop something here for the resident Beatles fans that I picked up the other day ... (the Brits may have seen it, but if not, I hope the above link is going to work even if you're not on LinkedIn -- I originally intended to post the video clip itself, but that doesn't seem to be working, either).  Anyway, enjoy!