8884

Recently Added

The Long Winter - Cherry Jones, Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Little Book of Christmas Memories - Various Authors
The Bone Witch - Rin Chupeco
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Reading progress update: I've listened to 492 out of 492 minutes.

The Murder at the Vicarage: A Miss Marple Mystery - Agatha Christie, Richard E. Grant

Finished last night.

To the resident Christie (and Miss Marple) fans: Do you recall Christie saying anywhere that Colonel Melchett is a Scot?  Because that's the accent that Richard E. Grant gives him.  I totally wouldn't rule out that he's got a point -- he picked up on Christie's characterization of Lawrence Redding as Irish, too, and that's easy enough to miss as it is -- but if he's right about Melchett, then boy do I have to reread all of the Miss Marple mysteries that are actually set in St. Mary Mead to see what I've been missing about Melchett.