10565

Wilkie Collins

Recently Added

Death in Kashmir: A Mystery - M.M. Kaye, Shibani Ghosh
Thomas Cromwell: A Life - Diarmaid MacCulloch, David Rintoul
Lone Survivor: The Incredible True Story of Navy SEALs Under Siege - Marcus Luttrell, Patrick Robinson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Reading progress update: I've read 69 out of 256 pages.

Trial and Error (Arcturus Crime Classics) - Anthony Berkeley

Hmm.  The opening pages read unexpectedly timely.  Right now we seem to be sliding into typical Anthony Berkeley mode, which isn't necessarily a good sign.  But the premise and the introduction still hold the promise of more good things to come.

Reading this for the "Justice Game" square of the (inofficial) Detection Club Bingo.