10086

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

How the García Girls Lost Their Accents - Annie Kozuch, Annie Henk, Blanca Camacho, Julia Alvarez
Elephants can Remember - Agatha Christie
Curtain: Complete and Unabridged: Poirot's Last Case (Audiocd) - Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Reading progress update: I've read 69 out of 256 pages.

Trial and Error (Arcturus Crime Classics) - Anthony Berkeley

Hmm.  The opening pages read unexpectedly timely.  Right now we seem to be sliding into typical Anthony Berkeley mode, which isn't necessarily a good sign.  But the premise and the introduction still hold the promise of more good things to come.

Reading this for the "Justice Game" square of the (inofficial) Detection Club Bingo.