8801

Recently Added

The Last Days of Socrates - Plato, Hugh Tredennick, Harold Tarrant
The Susan Effect - Peter Høeg
He Who Fears the Wolf - Karin Fossum, David Rintoul
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

This happened today.

Trial and Error (Arcturus Crime Classics) - Anthony Berkeley Murder Among Friends - Elizabeth Ferrars Anatomy of a Scandal: The Sunday Times bestseller everyone is talking about - Sarah Vaughan Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold - Stephen Fry Macbeth - Jo Nesbø A Legacy of Spies - John le Carré

// TA decides to pack light because, after all, she's only leaving for a 2-day business trip.  Then agonizes a half hour over which one of several 100 books on physical TBR to take on the trip. //

// Leaving home, finds book in mailbox that was delivered yesterday but which for reasons unknown she didn't immediately retrieve.  Pulls book out of envelope, discards envelope, and stuffs book into travel case. //

TA gets to airport:  "Oh, look, there's the book store I knew all the time would be there!"

// Buys four more books just because. //