10086

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

How the García Girls Lost Their Accents - Annie Kozuch, Annie Henk, Blanca Camacho, Julia Alvarez
Elephants can Remember - Agatha Christie
Curtain: Complete and Unabridged: Poirot's Last Case (Audiocd) - Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

This happened today.

Trial and Error (Arcturus Crime Classics) - Anthony Berkeley Murder Among Friends - Elizabeth Ferrars Anatomy of a Scandal - Sarah Vaughan Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold - Stephen Fry Macbeth - Jo Nesbø A Legacy of Spies - John le Carré

// TA decides to pack light because, after all, she's only leaving for a 2-day business trip.  Then agonizes a half hour over which one of several 100 books on physical TBR to take on the trip. //

// Leaving home, finds book in mailbox that was delivered yesterday but which for reasons unknown she didn't immediately retrieve.  Pulls book out of envelope, discards envelope, and stuffs book into travel case. //

TA gets to airport:  "Oh, look, there's the book store I knew all the time would be there!"

// Buys four more books just because. //