10086

Merlin Trilogy
Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

How the García Girls Lost Their Accents - Annie Kozuch, Annie Henk, Blanca Camacho, Julia Alvarez
Elephants can Remember - Agatha Christie
Curtain: Complete and Unabridged: Poirot's Last Case (Audiocd) - Agatha Christie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

... and then there were books.

In addition to the books acquired upon my departure for Hamburg, that is.  Go figure, they had bookstores at Hamburg Airport and Hamburg Central Station as well ... and I had way too much time on my hands ahead of my return flight to Cologne.  * whistles innocently *