11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Glingelingelingeling

Just when you thought Halloween was done and dusted … there’s the Tasks of the Festive Season!

Something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue – or something like that could be this year’s motto.  As in, some holidays that have been part of the game from the start.  Some new holidays.  Some tasks “borrowed” (and tweaked) from previous editions of the game.  Some new tasks – lots of them, actually.  Something blue in the card image (and, um, hidden in the tasks).

Something for everybody, we hope.

A new card image – we’ve made it an Advent calendar this year.  A new twist to the game format.

24 squares.  100's of options and ways to complete them.  (Not that you have to do all of them, mind … as always, 1 per square is enough.)  2 months.  3 game hosts*.  2 days to go until kick-off.

We’re excited!!  Are you?

* MurderByDeath (me), Themis-Athena's Garden of Books, and Moonlight Madness