10823

Currently Reading

The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo
Tom Reiss, Paul Michael
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Recently Added

Blindsight - Peter Watts
A First-Class Temperament: The Emergence of Franklin Roosevelt, 1905-1928 - Geoffrey C. Ward
Two Old Women: An Alaska Legend of Betrayal, Courage and Survival - Velma Wallis
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 3 - Melbourne Cup Day, Task 2 (Hats)

As a general rule, I don't do hats ... or caps, or any other kind of headgear.  The sole (occasional) exception being this cap, which I still own and occasionally wear -- the photo is 15+ years old, though.

And purely in an incidental capacity I offer you these, seen in an Edinburgh shop window a few years ago: