10823

Currently Reading

The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo
Tom Reiss, Paul Michael
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Recently Added

Blindsight - Peter Watts
A First-Class Temperament: The Emergence of Franklin Roosevelt, 1905-1928 - Geoffrey C. Ward
Two Old Women: An Alaska Legend of Betrayal, Courage and Survival - Velma Wallis
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 10 - Bon Om Touk, Task 3 (Rainy Day Books)

Any book that gives me warm and fuzzy feelings will be a rainy day book to me -- most likely, a Golden Age mystery (from either side of the Pond), but not necessarily these alone.  To get comfortable, I like to curl up on my sofa with my books and my favorite blanket ...

... and with a mug of tea -- well, actually, I have a mug of tea (preferably the supersized one depicted below) sitting next to me pretty much all day every day, so obviously there has to be tea with my reading, too.

Cat on my lap optional, but as of two weeks ago (again) a virtual certainty!