9073

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

So kam der Mensch auf den Hund - Konrad Lorenz
Arctic Dreams - Barry Lopez
The Art of the Personal Essay: An Anthology from the Classical Era to the Present - Phillip Lopate, Various Authors
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 10 - Bon Om Touk, Task 3 (Rainy Day Books)

Any book that gives me warm and fuzzy feelings will be a rainy day book to me -- most likely, a Golden Age mystery (from either side of the Pond), but not necessarily these alone.  To get comfortable, I like to curl up on my sofa with my books and my favorite blanket ...

... and with a mug of tea -- well, actually, I have a mug of tea (preferably the supersized one depicted below) sitting next to me pretty much all day every day, so obviously there has to be tea with my reading, too.

Cat on my lap optional, but as of two weeks ago (again) a virtual certainty!