9074

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean

Recently Added

The Case of Charles Dexter Ward - H.P. Lovecraft
So kam der Mensch auf den Hund - Konrad Lorenz
Arctic Dreams - Barry Lopez
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 9 - Thanksgiving, Task 3 (Book Full of Stuffing)

The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of a Lost World - Stephen Brusatte

The proverbial stuffed turkey -- full of self-praise and completely unnecessary references to the author's interactions with paleonthologists of note; space that would have been better used for actual information on ... the rise and fall of the dinosaurs.  And yes, Dr. Brusatte -- I know.  Turkeys are birds, and birds are dinosaurs.