9073

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

So kam der Mensch auf den Hund - Konrad Lorenz
Arctic Dreams - Barry Lopez
The Art of the Personal Essay: An Anthology from the Classical Era to the Present - Phillip Lopate, Various Authors
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 7 - Mawlid, Task 1 (Book-Related Prophecies)

My two prophecies for 2019 are:

1. Audiobooks have become an indelible part of my reading life in the past couple of years, and have greatly contributed to the amount of books I have consumed per year.  I'm very much enjoying the ride, and discovering more and more great audiobook narrators.  I predict that this trend will continue in 2019.

2. Book hoarder that I am, I will likely continue to acquire more books over the course of 2019 than I can possibly read in that same year.  And each new book acquired is likely going to bring new pressure on my shelving situation ... not that that is going to stop me from buying them anyway, however.