11222

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

The Stories of Eva Luna - Isabel Allende, Cynthia Farrell, Samantha Desz, Timothy Andres Pabon, Gibson Frazier, Joy Osmanski
Jeeves in the Offing - P.G. Wodehouse, Ian Carmichael
Flowers For The Judge - Margery Allingham, David     Thorpe
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 9 - Thanksgiving, Task 4 (2018 Book Harvest)

Well, we know that 2018 was the year I almost broke my shelving system ...

... or would have, if MbD hadn't shown me the way out.  According to Booklikes, I acquired 387 books this year -- 203 print books and 184 audiobooks.  And that figure is definitely too low, as there are some 70 or so Audible downloads I haven't catalogued yet and will probably only add to Booklikes once I've listened to them.

So there's no way I will be posting covers of all of this year's additions to my shelves.  But my stand-out 2018 acquisition was the new Harry Potter hardcover set, together with the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw anniversary editions of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.  I've posted photos of it before, but anyway, just for fun (and because I'm so damned happy about it) ...