10205

Mary Stewart
Progress: 340/928 pages

Recently Added

The Perfect Crime - Israel Zangwill, Colin Mace
Doing Justice: A Prosecutor's Thoughts on Crime, Punishment and the Rule of Law - Preet Bharara
A Spark of Light - Jodi Picoult
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 10 - Bon Om Touk, Task 1 (Paper Boat ... and Cats. Because there can't ever be too many cat pictures in the world.)

I confess I needed the instructions -- when I was a kid I could have done this in my sleep, but that was a long time ago and I haven't made one of these in decades.  It looked reasonably seaworthy at first sight; upon closer inspection, though ...

"Mom?  This is boring ...

... can I have some belly rubs instead, please?"

Second opinion:
There also seem to be tail, um, action issues ...
... though on the whole it would have seemed battleworthy enough -- if it hadn't capsized under friendly fire!

Also, just FYI:

This narrative is officially cat-approved.