9073

Thomas McNamee, Bob Reed
Collection: The Tailor of Panama / Our Game / The Night Manager
John le Carré
Thomas McNamee
The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean
Arthur Conan Doyle

Recently Added

So kam der Mensch auf den Hund - Konrad Lorenz
Arctic Dreams - Barry Lopez
The Art of the Personal Essay: An Anthology from the Classical Era to the Present - Phillip Lopate, Various Authors
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 10 - Bon Om Touk, Task 1 (Paper Boat ... and Cats. Because there can't ever be too many cat pictures in the world.)

I confess I needed the instructions -- when I was a kid I could have done this in my sleep, but that was a long time ago and I haven't made one of these in decades.  It looked reasonably seaworthy at first sight; upon closer inspection, though ...

"Mom?  This is boring ...

... can I have some belly rubs instead, please?"

Second opinion:
There also seem to be tail, um, action issues ...
... though on the whole it would have seemed battleworthy enough -- if it hadn't capsized under friendly fire!

Also, just FYI:

This narrative is officially cat-approved.