10823

Mary Stewart
Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

Blindsight - Peter Watts
A First-Class Temperament: The Emergence of Franklin Roosevelt, 1905-1928 - Geoffrey C. Ward
Two Old Women: An Alaska Legend of Betrayal, Courage and Survival - Velma Wallis
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 4 - Diwali, Task 2 (Shelf Organization)

Since I rearranged my bookshelves just recently and, being a BookLikes librarian, it would feel kind of redundant to me to screencap and post the book data I clean up or add here, like Tannat I decided to take my cue from Lillelara and sort out my tea shelves.  Which did need sorting out rather badly.

So, this is what I was looking at for the past, um, year or more, until this very morning:

There was nothing for it -- everything had to come down, be dusted off and be rearranged; not to mention, risers added to the two top shelves.

"What is all this stuff and why haven't I seen it here before?"

Oh, look -- there's a kitchen table coming out from under all the mess!

At the end of the day (literally), this is what it finally had turned into -- minus a bag full of trash, that is:

... and hooray, I even have about 1/3 of a kitchen table left now!