10823

Currently Reading

The Black Count: Glory, Revolution, Betrayal, and the Real Count of Monte Cristo
Tom Reiss, Paul Michael
Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection
Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry

Recently Added

Blindsight - Peter Watts
A First-Class Temperament: The Emergence of Franklin Roosevelt, 1905-1928 - Geoffrey C. Ward
Two Old Women: An Alaska Legend of Betrayal, Courage and Survival - Velma Wallis
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 16 - Human Rights Day, Task 1 (Human Rights Keywords in Book Titles)

Since I just recently restored order to my physical shelves, I'm reluctant to upset that particular apple cart all over again -- but here are screenshots of some of my search results on my BookLikes shelves (both read and TBR) for the keywords "human," "rights," "freedom," "justice," "liberty," "peace," "sanctuary," "truth," "equal," "happiness," "protect," and "vision":

... as well as the little "European Enlightenment" corner of my philosophy shelf (the American authors are part of my Library of America collection):