11222

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

The Stories of Eva Luna - Isabel Allende, Cynthia Farrell, Samantha Desz, Timothy Andres Pabon, Gibson Frazier, Joy Osmanski
Jeeves in the Offing - P.G. Wodehouse, Ian Carmichael
Flowers For The Judge - Margery Allingham, David     Thorpe
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 14 - Hanukkah, Task 3 (Donut)

... and of course, I needed to reward myself for braving the Friday-before-Christmas crowds.  So I decided to take home a donut -- and found that they even had Oreo donuts!  Couldn't resist that one, of course!  And because I felt like it, I also brought home a nougat ring from the bakery down the street ...