11222

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

The Stories of Eva Luna - Isabel Allende, Cynthia Farrell, Samantha Desz, Timothy Andres Pabon, Gibson Frazier, Joy Osmanski
Jeeves in the Offing - P.G. Wodehouse, Ian Carmichael
Flowers For The Judge - Margery Allingham, David     Thorpe
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: Door 14 - Hanukkah, Task 2 (9 Candles)

Some of the things for which I am grateful this holiday season:

* My mom and the fact that, at age 80 (just this year) she is still around and well enough to manage her own affairs;

* My beautiful, darling new fur babies, Sunny and Charlie; and all the cats in my life -- Teddy and all that he taught me about cats who haven't grown up around humans, as well as my much-missed first trio, Gypsy, Holly and Tiger;

* My BFF and our almost 4 decades of friendship;

* Books (and more books);

* The BookLikes community and the fact that, against all odds, it's still around and feeling closer than ever;

* My continued good health;

* My true and trusted work relationships;

* The treasures of our world, both natural and man-made, which miraculously we haven't managed to eradicate entirely just yet -- and by the same token, every single person contributing to the preservation of peace on earth, justice and sanity, in however little or big way they can;

* 2 days of absolute and uninterrupted bliss, quiet and relaxation on Christmas and Boxing Day.