11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

24 Festive Tasks: PSA - Gävle Goat, Holiday Book Joker, 2019 Reading Plan and Reading Year in Review Posts, etc.

First things first: The Gävle Goat did survive this year!  Here are the website, Twitter, and Instagram pages to prove it.  So, I am going to add a bonus point to the score of everybody who guessed correctly.  (If you did, please respond to this post or in the Bingo Group to confirm and make sure I don't miss your guess.)

Next, all those of you who have read one or two books during these past 2 months that are set on one of the holidays included in the game and which you haven't used for the game yet: remember that you can use up to two holiday books for the holiday book joker and collect 2 extra points that way.

Along similar lines, all those who are now posting "my 2018 in books" and "2019 reading plans" posts, remember that these, too, qualify as 24 Festive Tasks posts (Door 22, New Year's Day, tasks 1 and 2, respectively.)

And, lastly, we've already cracked 1000 points and the game isn't even over yet -- go us!