11069

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

The Lies of Locke Lamora - Scott Lynch, Michael Page
In the Hand of the Goddess - Tamora Pierce, Trini Alvarado
The Song of the Lioness Quartet: Alanna; In the Hand of the Goddess; The Woman Who Rides Like a Man; Lioness Rampant - Tamora Pierce
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Returned Blogger: Yasmin, aka "a reading life"

MbD already shared the link to her blog in the "shout-out" thread in the "Find New BookLikes Blogs to Follow" group, but not everybody may have seen that, so just in case:

Yasmin, who blogs under the name "a reading life", has returned to BookLikes (yey) after RL interfering in a major way for the past 3+ years (boo).  She's posted a short reintroduction post HERE.  (I'm not simply reblogging it for the usual BL-related faux-attribution reasons.)

This is an active blogger returning to BL -- and a Golden Age mystery fan to boot [side-eyes the Agathytes and Detection Club members], so I think this does call for a drumroll of sorts!