11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Other squares

The railroads:

The questions

The novelty squares:

We are doing something completely different with the novelty squares this year. If you land on any of the following four squares, you put the card in your pocket to play later and roll again immediately to move to a reading square.

If you land on a square that you just can't come up with something to read, and you have one of these in your pocket, you can play it at any time regardless of what the square prompt says.

The Scottie Dog: