11291

Progress: 612/928 pages
The Mirror and the Light
Hilary Mantel

Recently Added

Memoir and Poems of Phillis Wheatley, a Native African and a Slave - Phillis Wheatley, Melissa Summers
The Diaries of Adam and Eve - Walter Cronkite, Betty Buckley, Mandy Patinkin, Mark Twain
Quidditch Through the Ages - Full Cast, Andrew Lincoln, J.K. Rowling
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Discussion group threads

If you aren't a member of the Booklikes Bingo group and you want to play you Booklikes-opoly, you should join the group!

You can find all of the rules and gameplay information here, including a plain text version of all of the squares and a list of useful links that I will be expanding over the course of the game.

You can find the Q&A thread here, which is a place for you to post questions about the rules, about whether or not a book fits a prompt or anything else that you need to know.

You can find the Bank thread here, in case you want to keep track of your bank in the discussion group.

You can find the Bail Fund here, if you are either in jail, or just visiting.

Reblogged from Abandoned by user