10579

Recently Added

Richard of Bordeaux: A Play in Two Acts - Gordon Daviot
The Wrath and the Dawn - Ariana Delawari, Renee Ahdieh
The Raven Tower - Ann Leckie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

My Final Two Detection Club Bingo Reads

The Nursing Home Murder - Ngaio Marsh The Division Bell Mystery - Peter Wickham, Anne Dover, Ellen Wilkinson

My final two Detection Club bingo squares are Playing Politics and Singletons.  (Yey!!  Almost done!)

For the first of these squares, I will be re-reading Ngaio Marsh's Nursing Home Murder -- not my favorite book by Marsh, but I have it on hand, I'm in the process of reworking my way through Marsh's Inspector Alleyn mysteries anyway, and it is not merely one of the books mentioned in chapter 12 of Martin Edwards's Story of Classic Crime in 100 Books (which would be enough to qualify for this bingo square), but it is even one of the 100 books specifically presented.

For my final bingo square, I will be reading / listening to Ellen Wilkinson's Division Bell Mystery -- also one of Martin Edward's 100 presented books (this one, in chapter 21).  This one comes highly recommended by several friends in whose opinions I trust, most recently here on BookLikes by Tigus, and I am looking forward t it a lot.  It would be great if I could finish Detection Club Bingo on a high!

(Separate bingo wrap-up post to come once I'm well and truly done.)