10565

Wilkie Collins

Recently Added

Death in Kashmir: A Mystery - M.M. Kaye, Shibani Ghosh
Thomas Cromwell: A Life - Diarmaid MacCulloch, David Rintoul
Lone Survivor: The Incredible True Story of Navy SEALs Under Siege - Marcus Luttrell, Patrick Robinson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BL-opoly: Dice Roll #3

Hag-Seed - Margaret Atwood, R. H. Thomson

(Germany is UTC (GMT) +1, so it's already May 24 here and I'm allowed to roll again.)

This puts me on square 19: The Lake House -- read a book with a cover that is more than 50% blue, or by an author whose first or last name begins with any letter in the word L-A-K-E.

Margaret Atwood's Hag-Seed has a largely blue cover and her last name begins with "A", so this fits both of the requirements for this square.

Length: 320 pages