10579

Recently Added

Richard of Bordeaux: A Play in Two Acts - Gordon Daviot
The Wrath and the Dawn - Ariana Delawari, Renee Ahdieh
The Raven Tower - Ann Leckie
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

Summer Reading 2019

Sherlock Holmes: The Definitive Collection -  Arthur Conan Doyle, Stephen Fry Teller of Tales: The Life of Arthur Conan Doyle - Daniel Stashower A Taste for Honey - H.F. Heard, Otto Penzler Mystery: Agent in Place / The Hidden Target / Cloak of Darkness - Helen MacInnes A Woman in Arabia: The Writings of the Queen of the Desert - Gertrude Bell, Georgina Howell Jeeves and the King of Clubs - Ben Schott The Division Bell Mystery - Ellen Wilkinson Cards on the Table (Hercule Poirot, #15) - Agatha Christie

So, summer reading is shaping up as rather busy this year:

First of all, there is Summer of Sherlock, for which my reading list is already as long as a whole year's worth of reading would have been for me once upon a time.  I'll also be watching the two Rivals of Sherlock Holmes sets released a few years ago.

Then, there is Summer of Spies Redux, for which I have updated my Women of Intelligence reading list from last year and will also be reading one or more books by John le Carré; Ben Schott's Jeeves and the King of Clubs, and books #2 and possibly #3 of Len Deighton's Game, Set and Match: trilogy (Mexico Set and London Match).

In addition, I'll be continuing to work my way through my Around the World in 80 Books project, which will hopefully fuse nicely with both of the above, as well as, of course, with ...

BookLikes-opoly!

Into which I'll hopefully also be able to fit the upcoming buddy reads of Ellen Wilkinson's Division Bell Mystery and Agatha Christie's Cards on the Table.