11016

Progress: 612/928 pages

Recently Added

Still Life - Louise Penny, Adam Sims
Murder by Matchlight - E.C.R. Lorac, Mark Elstob
Murder in the Snow: A Cotswold Christmas Mystery - Gladys Mitchell, Patience Tomlinson
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ― Mae West

Find me elsewhere:
My Leafmarks Profile
Project Hamlet

BL-opoly: Dice Roll #5

The Three Taps - Ronald Knox, Barnaby Edwards The Whale Rider - Witi Ihimaera, Jay Laga'aia

U P D A T E D

________________

Today is May 30 was a roll day for me, and having finished my previous book, I am was allowed to roll again.

My first roll turned out to be the smallest of doubles, so I rolled again:

My first roll put me on square 25: The Summer Blockbuster -- read a book (standalone or in a series) that has been adopted for film or TV.  Hmm.  Will have to think about that one.  In the interim, my little helpers get another refreshment break ...

Break over.  Decided on Witi Ihimaera's The Whale Rider.

Read and finished on Friday, May 31.

Length: 152 pages

=> + $2 upon completion

... while I move on to square 33: The European Vacation -- read a book set in the UK or by an author whose first or last name begins with any letter in L-O-N-D-O-N.

My last read was very intense, so I need a bit of a change of pace.  Ronald Knox's first Miles Bredon novel, The Three Taps, is set in England and should do the trick in all respects.  Also finished Friday, May 31.

Length: 192 pages